I put this together for my lesson on repentance tomorrow. I love to teach, but it is always nerve-wracking. I always want the Spirit to be the teacher, but that is often harder than I think. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this. For all the hours I put into it, it seemed a shame to only let 20 or so women see it. (Sorry if it takes a minute to load...I hope you think it's worth it.)
6 comments:
Hey Jenny, I'd love to watch it, but I can't get it to play. It just shows the disclaimer and doesn't start. Am I doing something wrong?
I hopefully fixed it....
It was so pretty! Loved it. You are the slide show grand pu-pa!
Oh, and I LOVE the new picture! (and layout)
That was really nice, Jenny. I am glad I got to see it even though I was in Primary yesterday.
That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it! Great job.
Post a Comment