I know, it shocked me, too. I haven't posted in over a month.
I guess it's time to catch up.
This is what Jesse looks like when he walks into a table at work...
He was almost as purple as my lilacs were this year.
We get daily reports of boys lining up for her first dance, and in one case a date. She won't be 14 until the end of the year, and she won't be dating until she's 30. (Don't tell Ashley!)
Jesse got a new camera, which he lets me use sometime. It came in handy when we remembered to take the Nikon tripod, but not the Nikon, on our recent getaway up the gorge.
I spent Saturday morning tearing up sod, or rather, the sprouting millet under my birdfeeders. As birds flew over my head as I worked I had the distinct feeling that I was an enemy in their territory. The birds have taken over a corner of our yard, and the fountain on the patio. I had a hummingbird hovering behind me this afternoon. This little yellow guy has been a favorite of ours this year.
Like our fearless defender? He thinks chairs exist for him. He's even claimed one of our living room chairs as our own.
...and there's more to come. Maybe by next month. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment