Before one of our sister missionaries went home, she asked us to take them to the beach on p-day. I was a bit skeptical about going there in December, but what are you going to say to the missionaries??
First up...a race up the Astoria Column.
Little did I know I was taking them to see naken Indian pictures...so Sister Goetz requested a picture of them.
The major destination of the day? The Goonies house in Astoria. Who knew that little town is so famous? And I thought the naked Indians were the major pull!
And if you are going to the coast, you need to see the ocean, right? And what's cooler than seeing a shipwreck, too?
The other in demand destination was Seaside. The sisters wanted old west pictures together, so the girls (including Ashley's friend) rode the carousel.
And at the end of a cool day at the beach, what's better than a bowl of Mo's Chowder?
N.o.t.h.i.n.g.
But not only did I get a little bowl of heaven, I found inspiration for next year's swimsuit shopping.
Could you ask for anything more?
No comments:
Post a Comment