Friday, May 13

And the last shall be first...



At one point during this whole process, we agreed that our master bathroom ought to be repainted. Although I was rather fond of the periwinkle color, I was in the minority.


(here it is in our master...)

So while at the paint store one morning -- on one of my emergency runs -- I saw a gallon of Devine paint marked down from $45 to $15. I snapped it up, even though it may not have been the first color I thought of. Little did I know that it would end up being not only the bathroom color but also our bedroom color after the touch-up paint fiasco the night before our room was carpeted.

Unfortunately, we also didn't know that "painting the bathroom" was just the start of what we would do in there. And all because of a mirror. But that story will have to wait for another day.

After a couple of gallons of paint, a new granite counter top with new sink and faucet, an experiment in tiling, painting the old cabinets and adding some new linens and art, we now have Master Bath 2.0 in House 2.0.
















1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a pretty sink! So did you repaint the cabinets yourself? You'll have to give me the skinny on that. . .