While in the midst of the home projects, we reconfigured the girls' rooms a bit. Ashley asked to have a classic white vanity table in her room, and luckily we were able to find the perfect one on craigslist. It wasn't super expensive, but it wasn't a bargain, either. Fast forward a couple of months, and I see the EXACT same table sitting in a Goodwill outlet store. It looks like it has had much better days, but it was priced right. I decided to try my hand at a makeover for it and the chair, and hopefully make a little money on it. I have high hopes because as beat up as it looked, I got two compliments on it leaving Goodwill. So now it's on Craigslist while I sit and wait for someone to buy it and take it to a new home. I'll be sad to see it go -- it turned out so cute! -- but hopefully it will be the first of many turnarounds I do.
Monday, July 11
Where did my before pictures go???
While in the midst of the home projects, we reconfigured the girls' rooms a bit. Ashley asked to have a classic white vanity table in her room, and luckily we were able to find the perfect one on craigslist. It wasn't super expensive, but it wasn't a bargain, either. Fast forward a couple of months, and I see the EXACT same table sitting in a Goodwill outlet store. It looks like it has had much better days, but it was priced right. I decided to try my hand at a makeover for it and the chair, and hopefully make a little money on it. I have high hopes because as beat up as it looked, I got two compliments on it leaving Goodwill. So now it's on Craigslist while I sit and wait for someone to buy it and take it to a new home. I'll be sad to see it go -- it turned out so cute! -- but hopefully it will be the first of many turnarounds I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's adorable, Jenny -- wish we lived closer. Great job!
This is really cute! I lose my before pictures on a regular basis. Even a computer can't keep me THAT organized! Thanks for your kind comment on my little table!
Post a Comment