Monday, December 3

Megan's Letter to Santa


Tonight, we decided that we should charge people to observe Megan. She is just too funny.


Here is the letter she wrote to Santa tonight (for Christmas Eve--she wrote another one for him to come get today or tomorrow, in time for her birthday...she figures why wouldn't he come twice?!!)

(I have preserved her spelling where it makes sense.)


Dear Santa Clause,


What is your e-mail address? Please tell me. This year I want 6 things. When you come wake me up so I can see Rudolph and take a ride. Please [bring] as many items listed as you can. My dream is to see a alive real Orca. Come to my room and wake me up. Make sure that my house is the last house. Thank you every year for giving me gifts.


Your friend, Megan

2 comments:

Brosita said...

Wow- that is the best letter I have ever read to Santa!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Please bring as many things as you can....hilarious. Megan is a scream.