For the second time in Hamilton history, we rented the school through the fundraising auction for a birthday party. The girls' birthdays are only 3 weeks apart, so we combined their celebrations in November.
As always, it was a big hit and no one wanted it to end. When else do you get to swing on the rope to your hearts content?
Remember Megan's spider saga? (Those two, HUGE orb weavers that I could hear scratching in their tupperware container?) They did come to the party (one alive, one dead), and her little soulmate, Nathan Poff (pictured), gave her a remote control tarantula for a gift. As a bonus, it came with a 3-D Tarantula poster. She insisted on hanging that up, and I insisted it be on the back of her door. I get a surprise every time I vacuum.
(Did I thank you yet, Jenny and Nathan???)
2 comments:
What a fun party! Remote control spider- how cooooooool!
what a great idea! looks like so much fun and LOW stress. dreamy for mom and fun for the kids.
Post a Comment