I almost forgot to take first day pictures, since we are at home! The girls couldn't wait to start and they love the challenge. (Although, Miss A just admitted she has issues as she re-worked the problems she missed on her math assignment!)
My hats off to you-- I couldn't do home school! I am impressed with anyone who is disciplined enough to do home school. I have always said that the only way I would do it is if the prophet himself said to do it. I hope it never comes to that! LOL!
Happy First Day of School! What a fun adventure. How wonderful to have your children close by and always know just what they are learning. My hat's off to you, too!
3 comments:
My hats off to you-- I couldn't do home school! I am impressed with anyone who is disciplined enough to do home school. I have always said that the only way I would do it is if the prophet himself said to do it. I hope it never comes to that! LOL!
Your a saint to homeschool. Looks like fun though...well, fun in a "lot of work" kind of way.
Woah...and this is totally nosy, but i would really like a weight loss update!
Happy First Day of School! What a fun adventure. How wonderful to have your children close by and always know just what they are learning. My hat's off to you, too!
Post a Comment