Monday, August 2

Home Sweet Home... Blogger, what have you done?


(Forgive me for the dated picture...I was too lazy to go get my camera for a current shot.)

I am finally back home after an unexpected but welcome trip to Utah for a week and a day home before we left for Alaska for a week. My in-laws are still here for another day, so it won't totally feel like home until they head back on their way across the country. What a crazy couple of weeks!

So I come back home to find my blog all messed up. And I lost all my hard work on layout before I was able to ascertain the problem. So here I am stuck with one of the new blogger templates until I get bored enough to fix it. Layouts usually take me the better part of an entire night (i.e., I get to bed by 4 am if I'm lucky), so I think I'll just stick with what they offer for a while.

Shame on photobucket and blogger. You make my life complicated.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Welcome back. It's a good thing that photo is dated. If it was current I would cry. I'm not ready for fall!!!