Sunday, June 8

A great week

This upcoming week is a tough one for our family...it will mark the anniversary of my mom's passing. I am handling it well right now, but we'll see.

In the meantime, though, my dad came to see us this past week. It has been a great time to visit with him. We also got to celebrate his birthday. True to form, he and I went to almost every bookstore in town (at least, it felt like it!)...but I really enjoyed it. We also visited some local sites. It has been good to have him here for the second time in six months, especially since he had never been to see us here before my mom passed away (her health prevented them from traveling).

I have the cutest, sweetest, best dad in the whole world. I'm glad he's still around.

1 comment:

Dina said...

Hi Jenny--Sorry to hear about your mom. My dad passed away last June 16th, so I'm right there with ya. Giving you a cyber hug.