I have a dilemma. When my in-laws were here, they brought us this painting done by my husband's great uncle. Not only was it done by him, but he did it for us. It's a nice painting, but I am short on wall space and it doesn't match much right now.
Usually I have no problem decluttering, but this one has me thrown for a loop.
What would you do????
3 comments:
Hang it up in January as a winter decoration? Maybe one of the girls will want it some day or you will have a cabin???
I would either find a wall, have it reframed, or put it in a closet for "future use." I'm not one to keep much, but I don't think I could get rid of that--too sentimental!
Do you have a guest room that you don't go into often? I have a stack of paintings and things I "can't" get rid of downstairs-- maybe someday.
Post a Comment