Beloved "Pig" on the left, "False Pig" on the right
If you know Miss M, you know Piglet is a part of her life wherever she goes and whatever she does. He has the wear and tear to prove it. This picture is from a couple of years ago...he's much worse off now. But the new Piglet I miraculously found at the Goodwill bins is not even an acceptable replacement (hence the name).
The other day, Megan said of her "real" Pig, "He didn't expect this much 'loved on' when he took his job!"
Well said.
Miss A missed her piano during our trip and girls' camp. She told me yesterday that she thinks more clearly while playing the piano than any other time.
I think she should have been in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. One day she said to me as her fingers flitted along through the air, "I have a song stuck in my fingers."
I get them in my head, not my fingers. I believe she is a pianist at heart.
1 comment:
I get them in my head, too. Let me tell you, it's SO much more annoying to have them stuck in your fingers than your head! Because once you stop playing it with your hands, you start tapping it out with your feet...
:)
Post a Comment