Thursday, September 3

My week, my month...

I always like to turn the page on a calendar at the start of the month and see the fresh, clean weeks ahead of me. I feel invigorated at the blocks of unscheduled time ahead of me and I look forward to the occasional thing I have written down.

Of course, then I actually get the pen out and write on what is really going on.

Welcome to September.

Monday (which was August 31, but I always flip the calendar early...) -- my husband was gone fishing all day, ortho appointment for Miss A, and shopping I didn't get done over the weekend

Tuesday -- My dentist appointment, pick up at the farm, Rx's all over town to get and a parent meeting for homeschool that night

Wednesday -- Weight Watchers, mutual for my husband and Miss A and I went to help teach a discussion with the missionaries

Today -- Miss A will be attending a birthday party all afternoon and I have a VT appointment I know will be over an hour

Tomorrow -- going out to the farm we bought our pig from so the girls can see it and ride horses, and I almost forgot, Miss A's first piano lesson of the fall

Saturday -- Miss A has a homeschool party and we're supposed to get to the temple somehow around it

I'm exhausted already and ready to flip to October. But no, I've got three more weeks, including something every Saturday night, and all the Fridays if we can manage getting to the temple weekly.

I'm hosting a photography club at my house (let me know if you want to come...we love having more people!) along with Activity Days the same week. The girls will be going to the dentist and Miss M to the dermatologist.

This is insane. I started crossing things off the calendar today because it's just too much. I just wish I had my fresh, new month back.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Love your family picture at the top of your blog!