Tuesday, November 24

When did it happen?



Aah, to be thirteen again.

When a good or bad day is defined more by your hair than what happens.

When your life revolves around Mutual (especially combined activities) and Sundays.

When little sister won't ever let you have something like Twilight to yourself.

When your parents just don't understand the vital need you have for a cell phone with texting, even if the only friends you could text live in other states.

When your mother has absolutely no sense of style when it comes to suggesting clothes.

When friends keep you sane.

When parents become clueless.

When life is full of possibilities and dreams.

(When did I get old enough to have a teenager?!!!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I made it on the blog!!!!! All I had to do was get old...haha, just kidding. :)

Dina said...

Oh yes, I have one of those at my house. I can especially identify with the comments about mutual and my inability to pick out clothes for her. It's going to get scarier though because the other day she mentioned picking up a book from DMV so she could start studying for her permit......AAAAAHHHHHHH!

Rachel said...

This age scares me to death, and I have a feeling it's coming sooner than I expect!!!