
For Today...
Outside my Window...is a cool, fall evening. A gentle breeze is blowing, as the sun moves closer to the horizon casting everything in golden glow.
I am thinking...I love it when I have a quiet moment or two to myself.
From the learning rooms...We'll get back to that next week.
I am thankful for...the many colors of fall leaves, apple cider simmering on the stove, fresh bread in the oven, friends.
From the kitchen...hot dogs and baked beans. I was not in the mood to cook tonight.
I am wearing...my favorite yoga pants and t-shirt
I am reading...A Personal History by Katharine Graham, Better Homes and Gardens, Real Simple, Traditional Home...
I am hoping...to get back into my gym routine soon
I am creating...simpler environment for my family
I am hearing...Sabrina the Teenage Witch cartoons, the bird chirping, Miss A blowing her nose...this is real life, after all.
Around the house...are things waiting for their new homes from all my rearranging
One of my favorite things...opals.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...finish rearranging the house, catch up on laundry and housework, make plans for school (lots of catching up) next week, make sure I don't have overdue books at the library, maybe take a trip to see the fall colors in the hills, bake Halloween cookies to decorate with the girls and a couple of thank you cherry pies
Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
My husband took this last fall. Our trees are still mostly green outside right now. Given a couple more weeks, they will be beautifully red.
No comments:
Post a Comment