Wednesday, October 1

Our little Mozart...I mean Jon Schmidt :)


Miss A is our musical kid. She loves to play piano. She wanted a break from lessons this summer, but I think she played for an hour just about every day anyway. We are back into lessons and it is fun as she is progressing through the piano repertoire.

Tonight, we were at a church youth activity and one of the girls mentioned a talent like playing piano...and they all looked at Miss A at the same instant. She was so embarrassed, but I think she secretly enjoyed the attention. It's not like she can hide her talent, since she played a piece during church a few months ago.

We are very proud parents. If I can ever figure out how to add an audio file (and get one recorded), we'll share.

2 comments:

Mary said...

How do you do it? That you are both musical helps I know. Emily doesn't have that going for her. Wonderful that Ashley develops and shares her talents. Way to go!

Brosita said...

Hey Jen, looks like you have been busy. Your cell phone drama seemed like a headache. Glad is all smoothed out. Megan can come to my house and get all the spiders she wants.

Your girls look like they enjoy homeschool. You are an inspiration to me! Isaac said he wanted to be homeschooled, I think he would just play all day...ha ha. It is pulling teeth to get him to do homework.