We are extremely grateful we left before a storm dumped half a foot on the valleys where we were, and came home to beautiful, warm sunshine here. I've been busy in the garden and it feels so good to be outside in the yard.
For your entertainment, here are a few highlights from the trip...
Miss M during the family Easter egg hunt.
The reason I love this area (besides family)...the mountains. (My husband told me there was a mountain here before he brought me out to live here. He just failed to mention it would take me THREE WEEKS to find it because of the clouds!)

Our girls with my high school best friend's kids...during our traditional trip to our favorite pizza place.
Visiting Mom. It stinks to have to "go see her" this way. I am grateful to know she isn't really there.
All the cousins (minus one) on my side of the family. I have some cute nieces and nephews. :)
3 comments:
Sweet! I get to be the first one to post a comment!!! Anyways...
I like that post!! Very cute!
Just took a second look at the all cousins picture after I clicked on it and made it bigger....you can DEFINITELY tell Megan and Sammy are hyped up on sugar!!
It makes me sad to see you at the cemetary. I'm so sorry about your mom--still.
The rest of the trip sounds really fun and eventful and delicious. Yum! I love brain washing my kids at BYU too. Did you get any choc. covered cinnamon bears?
Post a Comment