Thursday, April 9

I haven't disappeared...

We are on vacation right now, and having a wonderful time. We haven't been there since my mom passed away almost two years ago. It is nice to be back and catch up with family and friends. My best friend (from high school) is kindly letting us stay in her basement. We spend a lot of time up at my dad's house, and visiting our friends here. I can't believe how many have moved there! I'm glad there are still so many left at home with us.

We got new family pictures taken on Tuesday, so those will be up soon. We are loving our time here, but look forward to coming home next week.

Keep the lights on while we're gone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come by again! Our spring break starts Monday!

Mary said...

So, so fun to see you. Come by again! It was great. It made Monday feel like a weekend.

Ashley said...

Oh yes!!!!!! We will absolutely have to come again!!! I'll force them to if I have to Emily!!!!!!