Friday, March 27

What I've learned about sick days....

1. I get to wear comfy clothes all day.
2. My online Scrabble score skyrockets.
3. I can catch up on Dave Ramsey shows.
4. Serger videos become interesting.
5. I watch TV and realize that after 2 years, still nothing good is on.
6. I am so happy I made laundry instructions for the kids to do laundry.
7. Our dog is happy because I lounge all day with him.
8. No one complains if I take a nap.
9. I remember why I buy the expensive Kleenex.
10. I discover how many cough drops the rest of the family uses when they are not sick. (i.e., too many!)
11. We eat the leftovers in the freezer, the soup in the cupboard--all the stuff we never get around to eating normally!
12. I really wish my husband knew how to cook better so I could have something besides #11 or takeout.
13. I learn I have really good friends.
14. I don't like my husband's shift when I'm sick.
15. I wish there was a better way to get a day off.

No comments: