It's 8:39 pm and I am exhausted. It is hard to be so exhausted at such an early hour as a mom. I wish I could just plug myself in like my cell phone.
It's a good thing my husband's here to pick up the slack.
I've decided that I'd like to send my burdens away for a while. I have a trial I've had for a while now. Every so often, the burden lifts, and I feel good. Then it settles back down and I carry it forward for a while. I'm getting tired. Maybe it's like the last six miles of a marathon. If only it were only six miles longer...
I guess I can count my blessings. I could be struggling like Stephanie Nielsen.
But you know what?
I'm not her. I have my own trials, like we all do, and each one seems to be tailor made for each one of us.
I'm just saying I'm ready for an extended siesta. Kind of like my dog outside on a sunny day.
Thanks for reading my thoughts. I think I'll go to bed and see if tomorrow it feels a little easier.
1 comment:
Jenny, I love your blog. Reading about you and your family is fun for me! I see so much of your mom in you. You honor her with the way take such great care of your family. She was a great mom and woman just like you are! Life is hard sometimes but I hope you remember that you are loved by someone in Provo, Utah!!!!
Post a Comment