Jr. and I went out to lunch at our favorite burger place -- Amy's Burger Shack -- then wandered Costco. Hot date, I tell ya. Then we headed home and pruned our front trees...
...which means you might be able to see our front door from the street, if you can see past Meg's climbing branches...
After Meg got home from school and had an Otter Pop and a tree climb, we headed out to violin lessons. Jr. and I walked around downtown whilst she learned fourth finger position.
We grabbed some great shots around the courthouse...
...which except for the metal detectors at the front doors, the security lights, the extensive security cameras and the fenced in basketball court on the roof, is quite a beautiful building.
I love old downtowns.
Jr. even wandered into an antique store with me while we waited for Meg's lesson to finish up...
...where we found an old Ku Klux Klan commemorative coin from Michigan...
...in the same display you could buy an old black and white shot of a beautiful African American lady...
...and I'm still a bit angry that someone is selling Klan memorabilia so close to my home.
Then we headed home and grilled (and threw in a quick slurpee run while the coals got hot and firey) just as the heavens opened and poured gallons down on us. It was a good ol' Southern rain here in Oregon.
And so the beautiful weather leaves for a few days... sigh.
Come back soon, sunny weather.
1 comment:
Your green trees are stunning and so big! Lovely day in Oregon.
Post a Comment