1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 8:30--I was tired!
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Pearls
3. WHAT IS THE LAST FILM THAT YOU SAW AT THE MOVIES? Hmmm...Dan in Real Life. Watched Evan Almighty on DVD twice yesterday--Love it! (I must be in a Steve Carrell mood.)
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Not having anything on! :)
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Frosted mini-wheats or homemade bread
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Amanda
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? Raisins
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Josh Groban, Five for Fighting, Bach, Rascal Flatts, Harry Connick....(Maroon 5 when I am feeling rebelious--I wish their lyrics were clean!!!!!)
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Acura MDX...I love it (and I have never loved a car before).
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH ? Chicken salad at Reedville Cafe or Southwest Chipotle at Subway before they started using chunks of steak instead of slices
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Not being responsible for yourself, not doing things you say you will do, and never having cut the apron strings from parents.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Soft cotton loafing pants, t-shirt and a hoodie.
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Anywhere warm where I could snorkel...or Australia and the Great Barrier Reef to scuba (don't know how, but if I had the chance)
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Periwinkle blue with white.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Affordable...but I do love Dansko shoes!
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? Close to my kids, with national parks nearby.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 14, I came home from an out-of-town basketball tournament and my parents had redone my room, complete with a new desk and new bedding. I felt loved. 15, when my dad gave me a copy of Teachings of President Benson because he knew I really wanted it (I don't think my mom would have chosen it.) My last one, because Jesse went out of his way to make me feel special and it was a good one in spite of Mom having gone Home.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball...in person.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? East coast
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Don't know.
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? See #20.
22. FAVORITE SAYING? We are not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be. (C.S. Lewis)
A man's liberty to travel is not cramped by signposts; on the contrary, they save him time by showing what roads he moust avoid if he wishes to reach his destination. (C.B. Moss)
Dear God, Be good to me. The sea is so wide, and my boat is so small. (Prayer of a Breton fisherman)
I thought, 'All right, Heavenly Father, if I've got to be more patient, let's get it over with right now. (Neal A. Maxwell)
I could go on and on...I guess I already have!
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? October 12 (Columbus Day!)
24. MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Morning
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? I won't tell, but I will say I have learned to buy shoes that don't make my feet look big. :)
26. PETS? Tucker, a Westie, Yoshi, a talking parakeet, MacNair, a guinea pig, several fish, and a few ants hanging on in the ant farm.
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? I'm pregnant! (JUST KIDDING)
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? Astrophysicist (I know, I need help)
29. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 33
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Chocolate covered caramels
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Daffodil, hyancinth, daisy, magnolia
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Every day...because we have no chaos right now. (Unlike all of the past 18 months)
33. WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME? Jenny Amanda Pack Hamilton
34. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Bare Naked Ladies, One Little Slip, courtesy of Megan with a side of Five for Fighting coming from Ashley.
35. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Homemade pinwheel cookies.
36. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Always.
37. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Macaroni and cheese! (I can't believe they named a crayon after that...) Actually, I would be dandelion (golden, warm yellow).
39. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Hawaiian Punch
40. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Chili's
42. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Any warm, spring perfect day.
43. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Puffalow...a blue shaggy stuffed dog in pajamas...or any stuffed animal.
44. SUMMER OR WINTER? Definitely Summer.
45. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, especially from Mom....I guess I'll have to wait a little while for one of those again. Hugs from Dad are a wonderful thing in the meantime.
46. COFFEE OR TEA? Raspberry or mint hot chocolate.
47. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
48. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO EMAIL YOU BACK? Please! I've bared my soul, now it's your turn. :)
49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Easter Sunday during the closing hymn.
50. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Picture frames, my wedding dress, gift wrap.
51. WHAT FRIEND HAVE YOU HAD THE LONGEST? Cynthia, from my sophomore year.
52. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Made cookies, read scriptures with the fam, practiced piano, and read.
53. FAVORITE SMELL? Fresh air or berry candles.
54. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Trials.
55. SALTY OR SWEET? Depends on the day.
56. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 4
57. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Mommy for 11 1/2 years.
58. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Monday, with a fresh week in front of me.
59. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 4
60. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? I will quote a poster in Megan's room...."It takes a long time to grow an old friend." It takes a while for me to truly consider someone a friend. (And you all are!)
70. What activity would you like to be engaged in right now? Sitting on the couch under a blanket, reading a book with my glasses. Instead, I am typing this with a house full of work to do!
1 comment:
Hmmm...now I really want to know your shoe size.
And I hear you on the making friends thing. It takes me a long time, but once I've made one, you cant escape me. Im like a fungus.
Post a Comment