I hope you have enjoyed the blog makeover. It took a few days to figure it out, but I am pretty excited that I did it!
I'm in a reflective, whiny mood tonight. Jesse is in Massachusetts on business, I have an open blister the size of a dime on my hand, and I am having some bad shoulder/back pain. I went to physical therapy for the first time today. The therapist thinks we will be able to fix it, but she had me schedule for the full 3 weeks that the doctor ordered. I am grateful to have changed from the busy-ness of the Primary presidency to the relative calm of activity day leader now that I have therapy twice a week. My back doesn't feel any better...maybe slightly worse tonight. At least I have muscle relaxers and vicodin to look forward to (just don't call before 10 am or I might not be conscious) :).
I don't mean to complain too much, I just don't have Jesse around to vent! I am very blessed with good insurance so I can get help for my pain, a wonderful visiting teacher who brought dinner last night so I wouldn't have to do dishes while my hand heals, and I have pretty flowers to look forward to because I wore the blister in my hand digging holes for bulbs. Jesse traveled safe and sound, and we are peaceful here at home. Meg's kissed the dog's bottom (don't ask!) and smacked her sister in the last two days, but otherwise we're all getting along. I can't ask for life to be too perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment