Wednesday, March 12

Hickeys this early?

After a day of hard work in the yard, the girls were very dirty. I sent them straight up to take a bath and get cleaned up. When Megan came back down, her chin still looked filthy. I sent her back to clean it again. When Jesse saw her later that day, he sent her to do the same thing. The next day, it was still dirty. What was going on?

It was only as we sat together and visited in her room that night that we realized what had happened. We got her a highly-prized pop gun during our last trip to Cabela's in Olympia. It turns out, she had given herself two hickeys on her chin and one on her forehead with the pop gun! She put the cap end against her chin (and forehead) and pulled back. It had enough suction to leave dark bruises.

I swear, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

(See the circle bruise on her chin in the photo below. It's faint, but it's there.)


No comments: