Each one of us has seen blessings pouring down this week.
Ashley had an ortho appointment this week. Just as I was about to walk out the door to pick her up for it, I had the thought that I needed to grab her retainer--so I did. I told her about the prompting when I picked her up, and she told me she realized she had forgotten it and decided to pray at school that I would be prompted to remember it.
Megan wanted The Princess and the Frog, but didn't have enough money to buy the copy she wanted. I asked her how she was going to get it (planning on subsidizing her) and she told me that because she had paid her tithing, everything would work out. We couldn't find a copy at the stores near us, and she decided she was ready to go home, even though we could get one across town. When I got home, I checked online, and found a $10 coupon. It put the movie in her price range. I called yet another store, and had them put the last copy on hold. Megan got her movie, with a dollar to spare.
Jesse got pulled over...but only for a tail light out. He was sent on his way after promising to fix it, which he did by the time he got home.
I'm thankful for tender mercies. I can't remember seeing so many in such a short time in quite a while... I know I just have to open my eyes to see all the other ones in my life.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing. I need to remember that there are many blessings in life. It's neat to see the faith of a child working in our lives. :-)
Post a Comment