About a month ago, I was looking for a copy of a talk I listened to years ago. I remembered the title, but couldn't remember the author's name or even the details of my favorite story from it. All I found was a dead end.
Fast forward to today. I saw a link to an article by the mission president's wife in Chile on Meridian Magazine. While on the page, I saw another article that looked interesting so I clicked on it. The author looked vaguely familiar, and then I saw a link to her web page. Over I went. I didn't find the talk there, but I did email her asking if she might be the one.
I heard back within a couple of hours. She was the author of the talk, and she was looking for an extra copy of the talk for me.
Now, I am not one who feels that Heavenly Father is aware of me very often. I know in my head that He is always in the details of my life, but my heart struggles to feel it. But today I realized that He knows me and my desires, and doesn't forget me.
I'll post my favorite story from this talk as soon as it comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment