Wednesday, March 10

What's your vote?

As suddenly as it all started, it has ended.

Ashley has decided to go back to public school.

I don't know who's happier--her or me.

I have absolutely loved having her home for a few years, but after a certain age, parents just aren't cool enough to hang around all day every day.

I'm still getting used to that fact.

She was supposed to start today, but we have a holdup on getting approval for her to skip a grade into 8th.

So, since I am about to go absolutely berserk waiting, I thought I'd put it out for a vote.

Where do you think she will land??

3 comments:

Dina said...

So, my question is why start mid year? Why not just start in the fall at Century? There's another couple of questions for ya!

Should be an interesting transition.

Jen said...

She's had it with the whole homeschool thing. And if she is skipping a grade, we'd rather she have a few months to transition back into the whole school thing before we through high school at her.

Rachel said...

I say 7th. You don't want her graduating at 16 - 17 tops and then heading off to BYU so young. . . just my opinion though! Good luck with everything!