The first week of school is in the books.
We survived.
Bring on Week #2.
Ashley's on crutches, Jesse gets a cyst cut out of his arm, Activity Days at my house, violin and piano lessons, a trip to the temple...
Can I just go back on vacation?????
We spent the last week of summer in Sunriver. I want to move there. Seriously. I absolutely loved being away from everything. The town was so sleepy it was a dream. There are more things to do there than you can do in one week, and we didn't really do any of them.
I was the official photographer during the Flowrider session at Mavericks... (a.k.a. I hate water in my face)
We rode bikes... and Megan got a new one. (Seriously, if you ever need a new bike, remember Sunriver and Labor Day. Just sayin'.)
I've never seen so many deer in one place...
.jpg)
.jpg)
Long early morning walks, trying to take photos while the dog on the leash makes it nearly impossible...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ah, Sunriver. See you next summer.
1 comment:
Sunriver is beautiful. Jeremy and I have gone twice and just love it.
Post a Comment