Grace isn't a little prayer you chant before receiving a meal. It's a way to live. ~Jackie Windspear
I am trying to be a little more grateful every day this month. I do a good job of asking God for things, but I am not so good at thanking him for the many countless good things he does for me every day. I'd love to hear what you're grateful for, too.
Since I'm a day behind, I will double up today...
I am thankful for the gospel and it's amazing power. Today, a brother in our ward was confirmed. Because of his past, he'd had to wait 7 years before being baptized. I missed the baptism last night, but when I saw him today, I could hardly recognize him. His face was completely transformed with the light of the gospel. The gospel is truly a miracle in our lives.
I am thankful for my Savior. He has given me everything I could hope for. I only pray I will be worthy of his atoning sacrifice.
What are you thankful for?
1 comment:
I am grateful for good friends like you who inspire me by their good lives.
Post a Comment