Sunday, November 30



True to form, we have all our Christmas decorations up right after Thanksgiving. It has gotten easier to put everything up since the girls have gotten older. In fact, I didn't put a single ornament on the tree...it was a trial of my perfectionist patience, but it looks good. Someday I might have my Martha Stewart tree, but for now I love our family tree.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We did our tree this weekend too! It's suddenly so Chrismtassy and I'm glad it's Dec 1st today!

Rachel said...

We finally got our tree finished last night-- I too had to extend my patience and let the kids take over. I just keep reminding myself that it is for them. I love this time of year! (especially the part after finals next week!)

Mary said...

Your tree and Christmas lights are so beautiful. Wish we could stop by and see them in person.