Miss A has been working on a writing assignment for a couple of weeks, and she typed up her final draft to turn in yesterday. She left it in the printer, and my husband picked it up and read through it. He was extremely impressed with her writing, up until the last line...which read (edited)...
"Humble and relaxed, she looks happy and joyful as sh*ts in a brown leather chair."
Some days I am
really
glad we home school.
7 comments:
HaHa! That is funny....
That would have been so embarrassing in public school!!
But as a family, it's funny!!!
That would be bad if you turned that in at public school. If you had my teacher, she would freak out.
I think that it would freak most teachers out!
yeah, i guess so. i didnt have much middle schoool teachers that would freak. a couple would have laughed so hard!
Yeah, I had a teacher like that. He was SO funny!
My mom said he would have died from laughing, knowing me.
Personally, I think that if we're going to have conversations like this on my mom's blog, we should just exchange email addresses.
:)
yeah, thats a good idea. mines justicedudley@gmail.com
just email me yours.
Post a Comment