Thursday, December 18

What else should I put on my holiday favorites CD?

Since we've been snowed in, we've been playing a lot of games, eating all those holiday treats we should have taken to our friends and neighbors, and listening to a lot of Christmas music. Which got me thinking...what would I put on my all-time holiday favorites CD?

So far, I've come up with...

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting) -- Nat King Cole
White Christmas -- Bing Crosby
The Littlest Angel -- Bing Crosby
O Holy Night -- Josh Groban
Believe -- Josh Groban
Grown-up Christmas List -- Amy Grant
O Tannenbaum -- Vince Guaraldi Trio (Charlie Brown)
Christmas Time Is Here -- Vince Guaraldi Trio
Were You There? -- Jon Schmidt
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear -- Jon Schmidt
North Pole Express -- Jon Schmidt
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- Kenny G
Carol of the Bells -- George Winston
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas -- Bing Crosby or Amy Grant
Still, Still, Still -- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Where Are You Christmas -- Faith Hill
I'll Be Home for Christmas -- pretty much anybody
The Christmas Waltz -- Frank Sinatra
The Hat I Got for Christmas Is Too Beeg -- Mel Blanc (it's hysterical...so is Blue Christmas by Porky Pig...)
Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Song
The Forgotten Carols

I almost picked up a Harry Connick Christmas CD today...I'm thinking I should have gotten that, especially since I had a gift card!

Did I forget anything? What's your favorite Christmas song? What do I need to go find on Itunes? :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Harry Connick Christmas songs are great - I think he's done at least a couple albums. Plus you have to add some Christmas Elvis!

Jen said...

I'll have to get those Harry Connick ones, then. I haven't heard Elvis's Blue Christmas, yet, and Christmas can't come unti I hear that! :)

Unknown said...

you could get the voice male jingles CD's