Sunday, August 24

My new favorite organizing product


While I was in the store the other day, I spotted this Real Simple Card Wheel. The price was a little high for me, but when I realized what it could do...it was a bargain!

How many loyalty/rewards cards do you carry? I usually link them to my phone number and toss them, but I also hate having to tell my phone number at the checkout. This little wheel solves that problem.

It has plastic sleeves for 10 cards...its described purpose is for business cards, but those loyalty cards fit perfectly in the sleeves. You can fan it out to find which one you want, and if you only have one per sleeve, you can still scan it at the store. My wallet is now emptied out and I can carry a smaller, simpler wallet for my license and ATM card. If you need to change the order of your cards, you just unscrew the bolt and shuffle them around.

It's been a while since I've found a product that makes me giddy. Check it out yourself.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That is such a cool organizer! It looks so cool!