Friday, August 15

This just isn't right!

I grew up in the desert. I am well acquainted with hot weather--I learned that anything over 105 is just plain hot. I rather enjoy the mildly warm summers here as a result. However, not this weekend. The weather here is doing its best to remind me of those miserable 105+ degree days. That just doesn't happen here!

The good news is that my husband has muscle spasms right now, so he isn't up to going to our ward campout--in fact, right now he is upstairs knocked out by a muscle relaxer. We get to stay at home where it is always a comfortable 76 degrees...as long as the power doesn't go out!

(I know, waah-waah...I could live in Phoenix!)


Proof from our TV forecast


Never did this in the desert...maybe I should try today!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That was so hot! But it did have beautiful sunsets. I don't like sunny weather. I can't wear my jeans, or Converse.