Thursday, August 7

Under Construction


My apologies to any of you who visited me the past 24 hours. This blog has been a mess as I have worked on the makeover. I can only imagine what you might have seen had you come by.

I could have been smart and used any of the super-cute blog templates on thecutestblogontheblock.com. But not me! I chose to stay up until 4 am trying to figure out how to tinker with the blog html myself...and then kept working on it for 5 more hours today. (I need a time management seminar!)

The good news is I have figured out how to tinker with just about anything the average suburban housewife would want to tinker with a blog (and then some). I told my husband I have learned enough in the past 24 hours to start a business designing web pages.

If only I had the time to do it....?

No comments: