Sunday is family game night at our house. I wanted to take some snapshots to share on the blog, so I pulled out my beloved Nikon camera. The lens wasn't focusing, and instead just making squeaking noises. I mentioned it to my husband, who took the camera from me to check it out.
Just about that time, Megan's eyes welled up with tears and she quietly asked me to go talk to me in another room. I didn't catch her drift right away, but she asked again. About that time, my husband had switched lenses and the other one worked fine.
We both looked at Megan and said, "Tell us, here, now."
Apparently, when she put my camera away after using it, it fell off the desk and landed on the smaller lens.
She absolutely crumbled with remorse and sorrow for what happened.
Fortunately for her, my husband was able to fix the lens a little later in the evening, and all is well. It was going to be a long time without allowance if it wasn't. :)
1 comment:
Aww, how sad. At least she felt bad, poor thing. I think Brennan would have flipped.
Post a Comment